Warm Home Discount
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2019/20 Warm Home Discount.
At Green Star Energy, we deal with applications on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and are obliged to close the scheme once we reach a certain number of applications.
Thank you to all our customers that have applied.
Things you need to know...
- The Warm Home Discount is offered to eligible customers, regardless of whether they are on smart, prepayment or standard credit meters
- You must be a Green Star Energy customer at the date of submitting your application and the date of the payment. If you change energy supplier between us receiving your application and the Warm Home Discount payment date, you will need to apply to your new supplier's scheme. Eligibility criteria may vary between energy suppliers
- The discount offers £140 off your electricity bill under the Scheme
- The discount is applied as a one-off credit to your electricity bill or provided to you in vouchers if you have a prepayment meter
- Eligible customers who receive the Guarantee Credit element of the Pension Credit do not need to apply - they will hear directly from the Department for Work and Pensions
- For more information visit the Green Star Energy Warm Home Discount FAQ page
- You can read more on the UK Government’s Warm Home Discount webpage