We want to make sure our customers are treated fairly. The Priority Services Register is a service for customers that have special requirements, including:
- Customers who are blind or visually impaired
- Customers who are deaf or have hearing difficulties
- Elderly customers
- Customers with a disability
- Customers who are chronically ill
- Customers with other specific needs, such as speech difficulties
To find out how we can assist you, and to apply to register with the Priority Services Register, please see our PSR Guide.